Additional Product Details
Get a worry-free transducer solution for your boat even in harsh conditions, using the Humminbird XNT 9 20 Transom Mount Single/DualBeam Transducer. Transom mount transducers are installed directly on the transom of the boat, usually a little below the hull in the water. Recommended for planing hulls that are less than 27 ft. (8 m), the transducer is perfect for personal watercraft and powerboats. This ensures optimal performance while out on the sea. Mount the transducer approximately 15 inches to the side of a propeller for best results. Also, make sure you don't damage the transducer by the trailer bunks or rollers if you decide to trailer your boat.
With the 20 feet cable on the XNT-9-20 transom mount transducer, signal transmission and reception is very fast and precise. Also, the maximum depth reading is high and fish are detected a lot faster. Get ultimate readings that will help you catch the most amount of fish when you are out adventuring in the ocean or a lake. Minimal drag is produced by the Humminbird Single/Dualbeam Transom Mount Transducer as the device sticks out just a little in the water.
Single/DualBeam sonar uses 2D sonar to identify fish using 200/83 kHz frequencies. The Humminbird XNT 9 20 Transom Transducer is more secure, especially in waves with high force. And with an improved running angle & optional lock down screw, the transducer can handle any situation with ease. The lockdown screw can override the kick up if you desire to do so. The XNT 9 20 Transom DualBeam Transducer is compatible with all HELIX series, all 500-1100 series, all Matrix and most PiranhaMAX series models with the exception of select DI or 3D models.
- Transom Mount Transducer
- Single/Dual Beam
- New Design is More Secure
- Less Prone to Kick Up
- With Improved Running Angle
- Includes 20-Foot Cable & Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Built-In Temperature Sensor
- 20 & 60 Degree Cone Angles
- Operating on 200 kHz & 83 kHz Frequencies
For Humminbird Models:
- Matrix Series: All except Matrix 47 3D
- PiranhaMAX Series: All except PiranhaMAX180, 165, 175, 176i, 195c, 196ci, 197c
- 100 & 300 Series: All except DI
- 500 Series: All except DI models
- 600 Series: All except DI models
- 700 Series: All except DI models
- 800 Series: All except DI models
- 900 Series: All except DI & 3D models
- 1100 Series: All except DI models
- HELIX Series: All except DI models