Product # MD2580
The Griffin Laboratories MD2580
is a handy Upper Arm Cuff Blood Pressure Monitor with clinical proven accuracy. It is technically equivalent to Model MD2301 that passed BHS A/A, ESH and AAMI clinical use protocols. This BP Monitor has a WHO Blood Pressure Classification Bar Indicator which helps you to easily keep a check on your health. The MD2580 has an inbuilt advanced feature called Irregular Heartbeat(IHB) Detection and Indicator
, the symptoms of which otherwise can only be detected by a Doctor and that through by physical examination.
The Large LCD screen, Oversized Numbers and White Color Backlight
together provides a sharper and clearer view making it easier for older people. The MD2580 has a one touch easy operation. The safety of the product is ensured that it is FDA 510(k)cleared and listed, CEO123 compliance. The Standard Upper Arm Cuff provided easily fits adult arm circumferences from 9" to 14". With a memory capacity of 240 (2 users x 120 records), it is an ideal and convenient way to keep a tab of your health records on-the-go.
- Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
- Clinical Proven Accuracy:
- FDA 510(k) Cleared & Listed
- CE0123 Compliance
- Technically Equivalent to Model MD2301
- Passed BHS A/A, ESH and AAMI Clinical Use Protocols
- One Touch Easy Operation
- WHO Blood Pressure Classification Bar Indicator
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection and Indicator
- Standard Size Upper Arm Cuff
- Fits Adult Arm Circumferences from 9" to 14"
- A Storage Pouch and 4 AA Batteries Included
- White Color Backlight LCD Display
- Memory Capacity: 240 (2 users x 120 records)
**Disclaimer: Please be advised that FactoryOutletStore does not accept the return of any open personal care items.